EnvictedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete, please!

2 posters

Go down

Delete, please! Empty Delete, please!

Post by ghost Sun May 15, 2016 1:17 am

thought a lot about it, realized I'm unfit, foolish, and in way over my head! Delete please and thank you.

Last edited by ghost on Mon May 16, 2016 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

ghost

Back to top Go down

Delete, please! Empty Re: Delete, please!

Post by Heavens Sun May 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Hello Ghost,

"What position are you applying for?: (Small-scale?) Coder " && "(assuming I was promoted from Coder to Game Master)"
Please make it clear of what you are applying for.

As Well as, "(Small-scale?) Coder" are you implying JaveScript Npc's, Quests, or Java Files.

Are you able to code games or website. What exactly can you code?

***Last but not least, please tell me what you would actually do. "4. Abusers (Staff) – (What would you do?) Act by protocol."

In my opinion, 'Act by protocol' is an easy way of putting, 'I don't want to think for myself, instead I'll put a universal answer that works for everything.'

Understand that That is my opinion. It is up to Envicted whether you get Staff or not.

Heavens

Heavens

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost Sun May 15, 2016 3:58 pm

Hello Heavens,

Heavens wrote:"What position are you applying for?: (Small-scale?) Coder " && "(assuming I was promoted from Coder to Game Master)"
Please make it clear of what you are applying for.

In my mind, 'Coders,' at least in some instances, were or can be ranked lower than Game Masters, and needed to be promoted through the ranks.

I thought it would be odd to not complete the application to its entirety, and added the promotion sentence to help clarify this, but it made things worse.

Heavens wrote:As Well as, "(Small-scale?) Coder" are you implying JaveScript Npc's, Quests, or Java Files.

Are you able to code games or website. What exactly can you code?

Eh, I have never coded a single thing in my life, and have no experience in the practice - only enjoyed the awesome work of others.

I am completely ignorant to how your website/server/game runs, and allows me to enjoy it.

Heavens wrote:Last but not least, please tell me what you would actually do. "4. Abusers (Staff) – (What would you do?) Act by protocol."

Actually, I would approach the abuser, try to get a sense of what was going on, and schedule a discussion of the matter with the higher-ups, or report it them immediately.

Heavens wrote:In my opinion, 'Act by protocol' is an easy way of putting, 'I don't want to think for myself, instead I'll put a universal answer that works for everything.

I considered these questions to come with, or be of some trickery. I wanted to approach them in a fitting manner, hence me attaching the protocol 'tag' to all "What would you do ?" answers. I may be over-thinking the matter, or rather, I cannot/do not want to think for myself and did answer them poorly.

Heavens wrote:Understand that That is my opinion. It is up to Envicted whether you get Staff or not

Understood.

I may be in a situation where I am setting myself up for failure. No one would want that.

ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum